Thursday, March 2, 2017

10/31/16 FOLLOW UP POST I HOPE YOU READ MY PREVIOUS POST, NOW READ THIS ONE

10/31/16 FOLLOW UP POST I HOPE YOU READ MY PREVIOUS POST, NOW READ THIS ONE

Not only did I call the grassroots to repentance and total dedication, I called on the "BIG BOYS" OF AMERICAN CHRISTIANITY to take a stand for the Lordship of Christ over His Church. I called on Pat Robertson, Jerry Falwell and D. James Kennedy. Without exception they acknowledged my arguments against State intrusion, but also without exception, they basically said to me, "be ye warmed and fed." They would not stand with us.

YET, I saw these same leaders go to congress to fight for the religious freedom of SUN MYUNG MOON and the UNIFICATION CHURCH. Yep, that is what I said. They sat in congress and supported his right to call himself the SECOND COMING OF CHRIST, while they allowed my little church to stand alone, while the State threatened to throw parents and pastor into jail and threatened to take children away from families. These "great" ministers stepped aside while we lost our material goods, family and friends, careers, freedoms.

No big deal. I don't expect any more from those men. BUT LOOK AT WHERE THEIR CHOICES TOOK AMERICA. America did not stand for Christ, did not stand together, and now the whole country is falling into total disarray.

Forget the "big guns" on TV and Radio. Find yourself a pastor who will teach the truth, stand against the tide and will lovingly lead his people into NEW TESTAMENT LIVING.

I don't think our country is going to repent, or come back to its roots. As a result, IT WILL GET WORSE.

Hope for the Best.

Prepare for the Worst.

Remain Faithful, no matter what anyone else does.