Friday, March 3, 2017

11/02/16 JESUS JOY IS NO ACCIDENT

11/02/16 JESUS JOY IS NO ACCIDENT

John 15:10-12
(10) If ye keep my commandments, ye shall abide in my love; even as I have kept my Father's commandments, and abide in his love.
(11) These things have I spoken unto you, that my joy might remain in you, and that your joy might be full.
(12) This is my commandment, That ye love one another, as I have loved you.

The Joy Of Your Heart Should Be Seen On Your Face, Heard In Your Voice
For those people who say that they are truly joyful (down inside) but they usually show a miserable countenance, PLEASE share the joy and douse the negativity. Let your face know what you say your heart has.

Joy is the acceptable standard with God. It is not optional. It is not based on personality. The darker personalities must be liberated by the joy of Jesus because it is part of salvation.

Until a person is overcome by the constant and evident joy of Jesus, they need to deliberately overcome their tendency toward gloominess, hide their "feelings" and display their spiritual reality. If you know it, you should show it.

HOWEVER, I suspect that the sullen, supposedly "serious" self that people show to us is usually their refusal to become a joyful believer and their satisfaction with moodiness and continuous depression. Salvation, true salvation, full salvation is a joyful reality that is a calling card to the world, to follow Jesus.

I HOPE YOU READ THESE VERSES

Acts 20:22-24
(22) And now, behold, I go bound in the spirit unto Jerusalem, not knowing the things that shall befall me there:
(23) Save that the Holy Ghost witnesseth in every city, saying that bonds and afflictions abide me.
(24) But none of these things move me, neither count I my life dear unto myself, so that I might finish my course with joy, and the ministry, which I have received of the Lord Jesus, to testify the gospel of the grace of God.

Romans 14:17
(17) For the kingdom of God is not meat and drink; but righteousness, and peace, and joy in the Holy Ghost.

Romans 15:13
(13) Now the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, that ye may abound in hope, through the power of the Holy Ghost.

2 Corinthians 8:2
(2) How that in a great trial of affliction the abundance of their joy and their deep poverty abounded unto the riches of their liberality.

Galatians 5:22
(22) But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith,

1 Thessalonians 1:5-7
(5) For our gospel came not unto you in word only, but also in power, and in the Holy Ghost, and in much assurance; as ye know what manner of men we were among you for your sake.
(6) And ye became followers of us, and of the Lord, having received the word in much affliction, with joy of the Holy Ghost:
(7) So that ye were ensamples to all that believe in Macedonia and Achaia.

James 1:2-4
(2) My brethren, count it all joy when ye fall into divers temptations;
(3) Knowing this, that the trying of your faith worketh patience.
(4) But let patience have her perfect work, that ye may be perfect and entire, wanting nothing.

1 Peter 1:7-9
(7) That the trial of your faith, being much more precious than of gold that perisheth, though it be tried with fire, might be found unto praise and honour and glory at the appearing of Jesus Christ:
(8) Whom having not seen, ye love; in whom, though now ye see him not, yet believing, ye rejoice with joy unspeakable and full of glory:
(9) Receiving the end of your faith, even the salvation of your souls.

1 John 1:3-5
(3) That which we have seen and heard declare we unto you, that ye also may have fellowship with us: and truly our fellowship is with the Father, and with his Son Jesus Christ.
(4) And these things write we unto you, that your joy may be full.
(5) This then is the message which we have heard of him, and declare unto you, that God is light, and in him is no darkness at all.

2 John 1:12
(12) Having many things to write unto you, I would not write with paper and ink: but I trust to come unto you, and speak face to face, that our joy may be full.

Jude 1:24
(24) Now unto him that is able to keep you from falling, and to present you faultless before the presence of his glory with exceeding joy,