Thursday, March 2, 2017

10/31/16 30 YEARS AGO

10/31/16 30 YEARS AGO
I had people in my church that decided to take a different path than the one I preached. They chose to submit to the State rather than the Lordship of Christ. They excused their spiritual rebellion by blaming me. Yep, that is what they did. They said I was an issues preacher instead of a Bible preacher.

YOU CAN'T PREACH THE BIBLE IF YOU DON'T ADDRESS ISSUES AND WARN PEOPLE ABOUT WORLDLY WICKEDNESS.

* I preached about the Lordship of Christ over His Church. They said it was just a side issue.
* I preached about the murder of the unborn, the idolatrous sacrifice of babies to Baal and to Molech, They said it was just a side issue.
* I preached about the State taking authority over our children and moving parents to a sideline position. They said it was just a side issue.
* I preached about the State controlling our income, our jobs, our associations, our morals. They said those were just side issues.
* I had other people tell me that what I preached was right and Biblical, but it might require a person to go to jail for his faith, and they were not ready for that.

For over fifty years I have been raising the standard of God, calling believers to tread the blood soaked way, but I have had very little success. NOW LOOK AT OUR COUNTRY.

People should have listened to the "issues," they should have been willing to come under the Lordship of Christ, they should have been willing to suffer the consequences of Biblical commitment.

BUT THEY WERE NOT, and now you see where our country is.

You still have time. CHOOSE WISELY. Your soul depends on it.