Friday, March 3, 2017

12/09/16 WHY I HARP

12/09/16 WHY I HARP

I often write and post concerning AUTHORITY and OBEDIENCE and SUBMISSION. I usually apply the message to marriage, parenting and pastoral ministry (though it applies to all of life). The lack of submission and authority in these areas has undermined the stability and the order of our society at large and families and the ministry of the church.

It is not simply a personal issue with me, it is a Biblical issue that involves everyone personally. God's word gives us so much information, yet it is being rejected.

I don't expect a total turning around to take place in this world, but I hope some folks sees what I write and they decide to turn around, and I hope to be an encouragement to those who are already choosing to live by Divine directives, which have become despised standards to those who disobey God.